A collection of Graphic Programs, Editors & Creators for Ubuntu Linux, sourced under a creative commons. This list will be updated regularly. Email over the URL, if you wish to be included.
Graphic Editors & Creators for Ubuntu Linux
- Aseprite – Animated sprite editor & pixel art tool.
- Blender – A free and open source complete 3D creation pipeline for artists and small teams.
- Cinepaint – Open source deep paint software.
- Drawing – This free basic raster image editor is similar to Microsoft Paint, but aiming at the GNOME desktop.
- Gifcurry – Your open source video to GIF maker built with Haskell.
- Gravit – Gravit Designer is a full featured free vector design app right at your fingertip.
- Heron Animation – A free stop animation making program.
- Inkscape – A powerful, free design tool for you , whether you are an illustrator, designer, web designer or just someone who needs to create some vector imagery.
- Ipe – Ipe is a LaTeX powered drawing editor for creating figures and presentations in PDF format.
- Karbon – An open source vector drawing program.
- Knotter – A Program designed solely to help design and create Celtic Knots.
- Krita – Open Source Software for Concept Artists, Digital Painters, and Illustrators.
- Lunacy – Free design software that keeps your flow with AI tools and built-in graphics
- Mypaint) – Mypaint is a paint program for use with graphics tablets.
- Open DVD Producer – A modern, open source cross platform software to produce DVD images.
- Pinta – Pinta is a free, open source program for drawing and image editing.
- Pixelorama – A free & open-source 2D sprite editor, made with the Godot Engine!
- StopMotion – Linux Stopmotion is a Free Open Source application to create stop-motion animations. It helps you capture and edit the frames of your animation and export them as a single file.
- Sweet Home 3D – House interior and exterior designer with 3D preview, free model database, virtual visits and useful repository of plugins.
- Synfig Studio – Open-source 2D animation software.
- Scan Tailor – Scan Tailor is an interactive post-processing tool for scanned pages. For a tutorial on how to use it, consult its User Guide.
- Vectr – Vectr is a free graphics software used to create vector graphics easily and intuitively. It’s a simple yet powerful web and desktop cross-platform tool to bring your designs into reality.
- Xara Extreme – Xara Xtreme for Linux is a powerful, general purpose graphics program for Unix platforms including Linux, FreeBSD.
- yEd Graph Editor – yEd is a powerful desktop application that can be used to quickly and effectively generate high-quality diagrams. Create diagrams manually, or import your external data for analysis. Our automatic layout algorithms arrange even large data sets with just the press of a button.
Tags: Graphic Editors, Game Creators, Graphic Design Editors, Graphic Design, Graphics Programs, Aseprite, Blender, Cinepaint, Drawing, GifCurry, Gravit, Heron Animation, Inkscape, Ipe, Karbon, Knotter, Krita, Lunacy, MyPaint, Open DVD Producer, Pinta, Pixelorama, Stopmotion, Sweet Home 3D, Synfig Studio, Scan Tailer, Vectr, Xara Extreme, yEd Graph Editer,
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License | Added tags and Introduction.