A collection of free and open source tools and software for managing CMDB configuration management database software in clusters or nodes of databases. Sourced under a creative commons. This list will be updated regularly. Email over the URL, if you wish to be included.
CMDB configuration management database software and tools
- Clusto – Helps you keep track of your inventory, where it is, how it’s connected, and provides an abstracted interface for interacting with the elements of the infrastructure.
- Collins – At Tumblr, it’s the infrastructure source of truth and knowledge.
- i-doit – Open Source IT Documentation and CMDB.
- iTop – Complete open source, ITIL, web based service management tool.
- Ralph – Asset management, DCIM and CMDB system for large Data Centers as well as smaller LAN networks.
- Sicekit – The systems & infrastructure encyclopaedia toolkit (based on MediaWiki).
Tags: collaboration suite, groupware software, php groupware projects, collaborative software suite, groupware suite, collaborative software server, email server, web clients, chat software, messaging software, open source, free software, open source tools, open source groupware, open source collaboration
License: Awesome sysadmin – This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 ShareAlike International License | Added: tags and Introduction. Image: unsplash License.