A collection of free and open source tools, scripts and software for deployment automation to your servers. Sourced under a creative commons. This list will be updated regularly. Email over the URL, if you wish to be included.
Tools and scripts to support deployments to your servers.
- Capistrano – Deploy your application to any number of machines simultaneously, in sequence or as a rolling set via SSH (rake based).
- Fabric – Python library and cli tool for streamlining the use of SSH for application deployment or systems administration tasks.
- Mina – Really fast deployer and server automation tool (rake based).
- Rocketeer – PHP task runner and deployment tool.
- Vlad the Deployer – Deployment automation (rake based).
Tags: server deployment tools, server deployment software, rake server deployment software, task runner depoloyment tools, deployment automation tools, deployment automation software, deployment automation scripts, deployment automation servers, open source deployment automation tools, open source deployment automation software, open source deployment automation scripts, open source deployment automation servers, deployment software, deployment tools, application deployment, software application deployment tools, software deployment software, software deployment scripts
License: Awesome sysadmin – This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 ShareAlike International License | Added: tags and Introduction. Image: unsplash License.