A collection of free and open source code log management tools. Sourced under a creative commons. This list will be updated regularly. This list will be updated regularly. Email over the URL, if you wish to be included.
Open source code editors for web developers, website designers, software developers and programmers
- Echofish – A web based real-time event log aggregation, analysis, monitoring and management system.
- Elasticsearch – A Lucene Based Document store mainly used for log indexing, storage and analysis.
- Fluentd – Log Collector and Shipper.
- Flume – Distributed log collection and aggregation system.
- Graylog2 – Pluggable Log and Event Analysis Server with Alerting options.
- Heka – Stream processing system which may be used for log aggregation.
- Kibana – Visualize logs and time-stamped data.
- Logstash – Tool for managing events and logs.
- Octopussy – Log Management Solution (Visualize / Alert / Report).
Tags: open source code editors, source code editors, source code IDE, software development IDE, IDE, web development IDE, web design IDE, website design IDE, frontend development IDE, text editor, linux text editors, text editors, linux, linux software, front-end developers, linux text editors
License: Awesome sysadmin – This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 ShareAlike International License | Added: tags and Introduction. Image: unsplash License.